Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

, , ,

Excerpts: R. Kelly Talks About Transgender Son, Saying, “Don’t Call Her My Son”

Abraham - June 25, 2014

The 37-year-old R&B singer has finally reacted to the news that his 13-year-old daughter, Jaya, is a transgender teenager who now goes by the name Jay.

r.kelly and JayJay transgender

“You really dont wanna open it up by saying my daughter is becoming my son, because if that were true”

 

“The Morning Riot” host went on to explain that she was simply quoting what she read and R. Kelly responded by saying:…

“I know, but don’t even give the blogs that kind of credit. But as far as that’s concerned, always believe what you see—with your own eyes that is. That’s the best way to go about this business I’ve heard a lot of things about a lot of people and it was never true.”

However, Jaya in a recent interview with InTouch Weekly stated:


“I believe I am a boy and want surgery, and the medication to help me be who I was supposed to be,”

R. Kelly doesn’t seem to like the idea of his daughter now transgender son, Jay.

 

Video Below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment