Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In The News: Funke Akindele’s estranged husband reveals he was building her a house

Abraham - July 30, 2013
According to a report from Encomium
Magazine, Funke Akindele's estranged
husband, Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof disclosed
in a chat that he was building a house for his
wife before she ended the marriage. He
explained it was a storey building
(uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in
Ikeja
Mr Oloyede continued:

"They wrote that I am a tout, from what
you are seeing here now, do I look like a
tout or garage boy? They also said I'm a
drop out, from the way you and I have
been speaking, do I speak like someone
who did not go to school? I have decided to
follow the advice of those who said I should
not join issues with her and her supporters.
I am not a celebrity. I am an estate
developer. She is the star that has her
career to protect and I don't want to be the
one to spoil her career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment