Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Moet Abebe says she only date D'banj for the fans

Abraham - July 20, 2013

D'banj

 

In a recent interview with Dbanj, Moet Abebe received a date proposal. She accepted. But what happened after?

 

The Talk show hosts says that she only accepted a date with D'banj, to please her fans. Saying no would apparently have been bad for ratings. But in all honesty, who could really deny a dinner proposal from the hunky superstar?

 

So, contrary to popular belief, the two celebrities are in fact, not romantically involved. Nigerian fans are however very disappointed, hoping that the date would be the start of a very high profile romance.

 

Moet was quoted,  “He didn’t propose to me, he just asked me out on a date. As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else; I don’t want to ask the same questions. I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can’t say No! obviously I would be like “yeah!” I’m just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of that interview please, you need to stop saying that.“

0 comments:

Post a Comment