Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PHARRELL WILLIAMS TAKES WILL.I.AM TO COURT OVER THE USE OF 'I AM'

Abraham - July 02, 2013
Pharrell Williams has called upon a Dr. Seuss song in a lawsuit he filed against fellow singer will.i.am over a trademark dispute.

Pharrell, 40, in August 2011 launched his YouTube channel I Am Other as part of YouTube's $100 million original channel project.

The 38-year-old Will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas recently issued a cease and desist informing Pharrell that he owned the rights to the 'I Am' element and to stop using the name.

Pharrell responded by filing a lawsuit in federal court in New York seeking to block will.i.am's efforts, according to a report in TMZ.

The Blurred Lines singer argued in his lawsuit that each artist was using 'I Am' in different ways.


0 comments:

Post a Comment