Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Selena Gomez is buying her own house

Abraham - July 17, 2013

Selena Gomez is buying her own house

Selena Gomez is planning to move out of her parents' house into her own place because she feels like it's the right time.

 

Selena Gomez is planning to move out of her parents' house.

 

The 20-year-old singer, whose mother Mandy Cornett gave birth to her second child, Gracie, with Selena's stepfather Brian Teefey, last month, has decided she is ready to spread her wings and buy her own place in Los Angeles.

 

The 'Spring Breakers' actress revealed on the upcoming E! Special 'Ryan Seacrest with Selena Gomez': ''Yeah, you know I think it's time. I didn't ever wanna be forceful to saying, 'OK, I've made enough to get my own house and OK, let's blow it off and do whatever.' I just love being with my family and I love knowing that they're there. But yeah, I think it's probably time for me to get my own house.''

 

The 'Come & Get It' hitmaker also confessed that she has a 10-year plan but is aware that she may not be as popular in a few years.

 

She said: ''I do, but you just never know how it's gonna execute. I have goals--personally and in my professional career, too--but what's in today could be gone tomorrow, so you might not see me in five years.''

 

The brunette beauty, who has an on/off relationship with Justin Bieber, 19, hopes to have a huge family in the future.

 

She said: ''That's when everything will probably slow down. I mean, I'm Latin, so... I don't know, obviously when that time comes I'll decide, but of course I like having a big family.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment