Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Monday, July 15, 2013

Selena Gomez struggled to hide romances

Abraham - July 15, 2013
Selena Gomez struggled to hide romances
Selena Gomez has admitted being so young and in the public eye meant she struggled to find a balance between enjoying early relationships and retaining her privacy.

Selena Gomez struggled to keep her relationships private because of her age.

The 'Spring Breakers' star has been in high profile relationships with Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber and admitted she didn't think about being in the spotlight because she was so young.

Speaking to The Observer Magazine, she said: ''I can't be afraid to live my life. I had my first 'boyfriend' [Nick], which wasn't really a boyfriend, at 14, 15.

''You're young and you don't know how to be. You don't think, 'Now I have a boyfriend - let's keep it super-private and low key', because that's not what you're thinking about.

''You're thinking about, 'Oh my God, we're holding hands!' You're just thinking about stuff like that.''
The 20-year-old actress-and-singer has ''learned a lot'' since her first relationship and while she explained she wouldn't want to shy away from ''love'', she knows some things should be hidden.

She added: ''Everybody falls in love, and you would never want to hide something you're so happy about.
''But I've learned a lot. You keep the things that are super-private to yourself. I definitely want to do that now. But it's so hard.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment