Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Friday, October 4, 2013

Church of satan now opens in Nairobi

Abraham - October 04, 2013

In their church, you are forbidden from stating the name of Jesus Christ, and treating your visitors with kindness if they annoy you.

Instead, the church advocates for treating annoying guests “cruelly and without mercy” and promotes an “eye for an eye” morality.

The sins in this church are not things like coveting your neighbour’s wife or committing adultery (the church okays you to make sexual advances if you are given the mating signal) except being stupid, pretentious or self-centred.

The members believe in magic and do not worship—nor believe in—the Devil or a Christian notion of Satan but its adherents see themselves as truth-seekers, adversaries and sceptics of the religious world around them.

For them, “It’s indifferent. There’s no God, there’s no devil. No one cares!”
Welcome to the Church of Satan, a religion that is now facing a new challenge in Kenya – an exceptionally high ratio of scam artistes conning people who willingly want to join the church where prayers start with “Hail Satan.”

“I have wanted to join the church but I have been asked to give an amount of money that I cannot only afford over a long period of time,” Papre, a Kenyan who wants to join the church told The Nairobian. “I have already paid Sh4,000 and I am only left with Sh4,000 to pay.”

Papre is one of the many Nairobians, who are investing to join the Church of Satan, founded on April 30, 1966 by Magus Anthony Szandor LaVey with the aim of being “openly dedicated to the acceptance of man’s true nature—that of a carnal beast, living in a cosmos that is indifferent to our existence.”

LaVey was an American author, occultist, and musician.
He was the church’s High Priest until his death in 1997 after which his position was passed on to his common law wife, Blanche Barton.

Since his death, the church has grown around the world with a branch in Nairobi at a location that is not exactly known to the public because of the high level of confidentiality exhibited.

Membership is strictly private, making it difficult for The Nairobian to establish the number of the members of the church of Satan in Kenya. The head office in New York did not reply to our request for information about the membership and activities of the church in Kenya.

Members of the Church of Satan are strictly forbidden from “outing” other members who have chosen to remain underground. All memberships are processed only through the New York office.

For more gists Like us on Facebook so we can be friends,follow us on Twitter  to talk and subscribe to our youtube channel for musical videos and news

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to become very rich, famous or powerful in life? If yes then join the great Illuminati cult. WE RULE THE MONEY, WE RULE THE WORLD POWER, WE ARE THE ONE. if you are interested contact: worldofriches@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is MR.JOHN MARK I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them at clasickingdom@gmail.com all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then his contact+2348163981042 and email: Clasickingdom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete