Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Thursday, October 31, 2013

OJB Jezreel's kidney transplant was sucessful

Abraham - October 31, 2013

OJB Jezreel has been discharged from the Columbia Asian Hospital, India, following a successful kidney transplant operation.

OJB Jezreel is recovering following a successful kidney transplant operation.

 

The star has been discharged from the Columbia Asian Hospital, India, the operation and was keen to inform his fans of his health and well being.

Speaking through a release, the music producer expressed his appreciation for the support and prayers of fans, he said:

 

''Dear fellow Nigerians,

Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise.

I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God's Grace.

 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!!

Be home with you soon. Thank you once again sincerely,

 

Your very own OJB Jezreel.''

Doctors want the star to stay in hospital for a while longer to ensure he has a fully recovery, before returning to Nigeria.

 

OJB's close friend Nomoreloss told NET: ''From what we discussed over the phone, the doctors want him to be around a while longer so that they can monitor his progress so far before he can actually return to Nigeria.''

OJB was accompanied by his wife Mama J to India on Friday, August 23.

0 comments:

Post a Comment