Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paul Walker's Words Return To Haunt Him Paul Walker

Abraham - December 03, 2013

Whilst he was alive, actor Paul Walker lived and breathed automobiles and racing. The irony, therefore, that his death was caused due to a car accident is not lost on anyone. Here are five eerie things the actor said when he was alive about speed, his favourite cars and death itself...

5 "I Don't Know If I'll Be There, Bro..."

In an interview by I Am Rogue earlier this year, when asked if he'd return for 'The Fast & The Furious 8', Walker said "I don't know if I'll be there, bro."

 

4 "I Have A Tendency To Drive Too Fast..."

Paul Walker. Photo: Getty ImagesPaul Walker at a race

While Walker was not driving the car he died in, speeding is believed to be the cause of the accident. These words were taken from an interview with MSN Movies in 2013.

3 "It used to always be, 'Go big or go home' when I was a kid. I've mellowed it out a bit, because I got sick of stacking it up and crashing"

Paul Walker. Photo: Getty ImagesPaul Walker

Walker was responding to a question on his life's motto by a journalist from Pasmag in 2013.

2 "I love Porsche's"

Paul Walker. Photo: Getty ImagesPaul Walker

The car Walker died in was a cherry red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. This quote was taken from an interview with Collider in 2009.

1 "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling"

Paul Walker. Photo: Getty ImagesPaul Walker

This unconfirmed quote, attributed to Walker, went viral after the actor's death.
All this said, Paul Walker's passion for life and cars remain his lasting legacy and one that will live on in the hearts of his fans. What was the quote that touched you most? Let us know in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment