Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Monday, December 15, 2014

,

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomed 3rd Child As She Gives Birth To A Baby Boy On Son's Birthday

Abraham - December 15, 2014
Congratulations to Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian, who just welcomed their baby boy.

In an cool coincidence, the baby was born on exactly the same day that their other son, Mason, was born. Talk about an awesome birthday gift!

"The family is freaking out with joy," a source told E! News. "What an amazing coincidence."

On the newest episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons, the 35-year-old reality starlet revealed to viewers that she is expecting a boy.
“I’m so happy we’re having a boy,” Kourtney said upon finding out the sex. “It’s going to be perfect for our family.” 

While sister Kim Kardashian didn't exactly have an easy pregnancy, Kourtney has enjoyed the maternity phase much more.

"I love being pregnant in general," she told Fit Pregnancy in her December/January cover issue. "This time I'm more tired than I was the other times. I think it's because I'm always running around and working on different things."

0 comments:

Post a Comment