Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Monday, August 17, 2015

,

#Sheyiruns: Read My Take On Skiibii’s Fake Death Saga(Upcoming Singer)

Abraham - August 17, 2015

Skiibii























Hell was Let lose on twitter on Friday 14th of August. For those of you who  didn’t take not on what transpired that day. Here’s the buzz that made the social media went gaga:

A certain Fivestar music artist( Same record Label with Limpopo Crooner ‘Kcee’) body was found lying lifeless on the floor of his living room, some how the photo manage to find its way to the internet. How e take happen, I no know. This was the cause of the upheaval on the social media, fellow artistes already tweeting RIP, including Davido, (as I hear am) and some big artistes before deleting the post, after another news came through that He was later rushed to the hospital and may not be dead afterall.


Skiibii

Skiibii
It should be noted that this skiibii guy released a video a day before his near demise, well as the white men would say ‘co incidence does happen’. Could this be one of them. It may be Yes/No but one thing is for sure:
people show love to you only when you are gone. (This Might Just be some Da Grin Inspired strategy)
Chaii!! I should have known this, during the Da Grin Story, He was just an Up & Coming artist, I repeat o! take note of the ‘&’ ….. UP ‘&’ ….COMING artiste. After His death, He was recognised Nation wide in the blink of an eye and got the fame He never had when He was Alive.

A popular American rapper once said that:
I hate funerals, I love life. I hate when I see a whole bunch of people just crying in a funeral on some fake Sh!t. They ain’t really love a N!gga while they was there. See I’m a different type of N!gga, I wanna be honest with y’all. I need the love now, if y’all motherFµckers gonna be crying and playing thirty minute specials when I’m gone (an hour special that I’m gone) Fµck that, love me while I’m here. Love me while I’m here.
Check this out, after the photo of his collapse surfaced, Almost everyone who saw the pic listened to one or two of his songs but after it was reported that He has regained consciousness, some unfollowed him and posted crazy things about him.

Skiibii Insta

Skiibii Insta
My question: Do we really want him dead even if He faked it.
Remember, the case of the ‘Eaten Alive’ naturalist who claimed to have been eaten Alive by an Anaconda but when the video finally surfaced on NatGeo Wild, it happened to be a failed experiment and everyone felt deceived. Read The Scoop: Eaten Alive: Failed Stunt As Man Wasn’t Actually Eaten Alive By Anaconda(Video).
My 2nd Question: Would everyone be happy If Truly He was Eaten Alive? Well Sh!t Happens
One last question that makes us Think Skiibii and Fivestar Music must have Faked His Death:
1. Who Posted the Photo in the first place?: A family or friend will never do that immediately, He must have been taken to the hospital, confirmed dead before posting such pic. Except its just a way to get people’s attention.
If it were true that it was a pretence to gain fame, Then I give him a thumb..s Up on that. He got everyone’s attention really, because unfollow him or not, we can’t clear our memory(when e no be hard drive) off the fact that He’s an artiste who’s one time faked his own death.

Whether Skiibii faked or staged(You go fear Oyinbo) it is still a mirage, All I can say is, its cool to hear He’s Alive. But if he actually pulled that stunt to gain fame, such fame doesn’t last, His talent would later speak for him on the long run, Let’s now see whether He would stage another Death Again, I think We worry too much. Use paracetamol on top another person Headache.


Don't forget to use the comment box below, Till we Meet Here Next Week Monday, Stick to my facebook page for more exciting stuffs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment