Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Monday, November 9, 2015

,

#SheyiRuns: How I Linked BVN With My Other Bank Accounts Online

Abraham - November 09, 2015
Bank-Verification-Number
Last week, I was in the bank to get a new ATM card when I saw a friend who asked if I’ve Linked BVN with my Gtbank account……, 60% of the people I asked in bank that day came because of same reason and that was because they couldn’t withdraw, their account was blocked temporarily, and will not be open until they fill a form to link BVN with their account,  Since I was in the bank for a different thing entirely, I asked the manager if I could get it done online, He said yes, that only if this people could realise that, the population in the bank and the stress won’t be this intense.

I got home opened my Laptop and that’s it, I was able to link the BVN given to me by UBA with my account Gtbank account. I also helped my sister,……. What should have taken a whole day to do at the bank, Took me a minute.
I hope the instruction below will help someone. Ignore this if you’ve filled the form at your bank. 

Visit gtbank.com and login to your internet banking platform.

Scroll down, you will see an option called My Account, click on it
you will see different options under the My Account, scroll down to where you will see BVN linker, click on it
it will take you to the BVN linker form page, there you will see Add Request, click on the Add Request Button
it will display the BVN linker form, just insert your bvn in the box, select the bank you got the BVN from on the next box.
 
Insert your gtbank bank internet banking question and answer at where they requested for it and then click the submit button.within few days, your BVN will be added to your gtbank account.
NB: If you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile under self service and link
For Others, I google to get some of the information below: for those using other banks

ACCESS BANK BVN Linking by Text Message
With the Access BVN short code, you can link your BVN to your Access Bank Account. To do this, simply text BVN, your account number and BVN number to 20121. E.g: BVN 0123456189 78956834758 to 2021
check https://www.accessbankplc.com/bvn
OR 
BVN Linking online follow the link below
http://bvnlinking.accessbankplc.com:8080/bvnlinking/bvn.jsp
input your details and submit

DIAMOND BANK BVN Linking online: follow the link below
http://www.diamondbank.com/mobilesite/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/606-bvn-enrolment-and-update
input your details and submit

ECOBANK You have to go to their banking hall

FCMB BVN Linking online
if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile under 'NO BVN LINK HERE' and link
BVN Linking by email
send an email to customerservice@fcmb.com 
containing
1. Account name
2. Account number
3. BVN number 
4. bank you initially registered and got your BVN number from
[source FCMB bank twitter team]

FIDELITY BANK
BVN Linking by email
send your account details, mobile number, BVN, bank/date of registration and date of birth via mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.ng 
[source fidelity bank twitter team]
FIRST BANK
BVN Linking online: follow the link below
http://bvn.firstbanknigeria.com/form/
input your details and submit

UBA
BVN Linking by Text Message
All a customer has to do is to send his or her valid BVN from the telephone number that was used to open their account to the short code number and it will become automatically linked,
*919*6# 
OR 
BVN Linking online: follow the link below
https://uapps.ubagroup.com/linkbvn/
input your details and submit

ZENITH BANK BVN Linking by twitter
DM your BVN, account number, phone number, DOB, bank where registration was done and date of registration to  @ZenithBank
OR
BVN Linking online
if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile and link it from there,
or
BVN Linking by email
request for bvn update form from their twitter team @ZenithBank , fill and email to  zenithdirect@zenithbank.com.    
[source Zenith bank twitter team]
Hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment