Show Mobile Navigation

Templateism?

Friday, May 22, 2015

, ,

#SheyiRuns: My New Blog Series Starts On Monday, May 25th, See Details

Abraham - May 22, 2015
BlogSeries
On monday 25th of this month I'm going to be sharing my story on how I got my google adsense application approved. Its been over a year now. Since  I've been receiving emails from friends on how to do this,  I felt what could I help other people understand and How can I write it up to be actionable?

Then The blog series #SheyiRuns was birthed
The blog series Themed:The HOW's & WHY's Of My Life #SheyiRuns” →→every monday by 6am.

Its going to be an exclusive focus on pure personal stories on my lifestyle, people within/outside Lagos [Every post will come with real pictures of the people in the story] among this series will be tackling some of the serious issues and trying to solve the problems by sharing my experience on things I’ve done, taking you through what I know on tech, my taste of fashion and many more. This will never affect the entertainment or anything I post daily [but unlike before, it will only be on stories from reliable sources].

Only On Mondays, every post will be hashtagged---#SheyiRuns--- Like I said before I'm going to be starting with adsense. By sharing the story, I try my possible best to find a solution on how a blogger or site owner could get his|her application approved. Its going to be well explained and outlined and It will be on the big secret google has been hiding from every blogger who wish to be a partner.

PLUS:
Yeah!! For those of you on the facebook fanpage who’s always wanted to see what I look like, Y’all will get to see my photos now. I’m not a selfie-freak(if there's any word like that) But I will definitely take shots of me when the need arise On any of my Monday post.

Photo Credit: HeroBlog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment